Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Daily Drew

BOSOM BUDDIES By KEITH J. KELLY - Business - New York Post Online Edition
(Jane) Pratt, who has been a frequent guest on Howard Stern's show, says, "One of my dreams is to return to Howard's show and tell him the truth about Drew Barrymore and me."



She said years ago, when Stern was on his terrestrial station, he had asked her if she had ever had sex with a woman. She answered "yes" but then demurred when he asked if it was someone people have heard of.



She said she would like to go back and tell him the truth. "It was someone famous. I did have sex with Drew Barrymore," she said.



Barrymore, who had graced the first cover of the debut issue of Jane back in 1997, could not be reached for comment.

Here's Pratt:

Here's the cover in question:

3 comments:

Perdita said...

Dude, I totally remember buying that first issue of Jane magazine.

But... Jane Pratt? and dear Drew? Icky. super icky.

Was Drew still boozing it up then? That must be it.

Micah Seymour said...

I dunno. That's a recent picture of her. I know I thought Jane Pratt was hot back in the Sassy days. mmm redhead.

Perdita said...

Maybe I read too many of her meandering, self-indulgent "letters from the editor" in Jane magazine to really be attracted to her...

and that head's not red enough. i wants cherry popsicle redheads. fuck that strawberry blonde shit.