Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Daily Drew

Drew, Hugh match like 'Music and Lyrics'


"Drew sent me a letter during my great scandal of 1995," Grant says, referring to his arrest in Los Angeles for picking up prostitute Divine Brown in his car. "I had two incredibly supportive letters from famous people. One was from Drew. The other was from Francis Ford Coppola. Both apologizing for the press coverage and being supportive. So I've always loved Drew for that."

Barrymore shrieks. "I forgot that! I'm so not Hollywood Bob that way or would send anyone I didn't know a letter. But I thought you were so charming. I wrote you a letter and you wrote me one back, and it hung on my fridge for a long time."


More publicity for "Music and Lyrics". I saw the two together on Extra last night. Probably be a lot of Daily Drew's coming up. BTW that article is 859 words... in USA Today! I'm pretty sure USA Today covered 9/11 with five pictures, two hundred words and an infographic.

No comments: