Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Daily Drew (double dip)

From the assplosion of Drew related Yahoo and Google alerts that have been deluging my inboxen, its obvious that publicity for something is ramping up. Oh gee you mean she has two movies coming out in the next two months? I'm shocked. Anyway...

Drew can't do diets.
American actress Drew Barrymore accepts that her intermittent weight is due to her incapability to stick to a constant diet

The 31-year-old Charlie's Angels actress admits she knows that she would have a better body if she keeps an eye on what she eats.

"I am so appallingly bad and erratic. I know that I'd have a better body and feel better if I did dieting more consistently."


Barrymore desperate to work with Borat Sacha Baron Cohen

Drew Barrymore is desperate to work with “Borat” star Sacha Baron Cohen because she's always been attracted to strange men.

The “Charlie's Angels” actress, who was in a relationship with “The Strokes” drummer Fabrizio Moretti since 2002, insists the Hollywood star had some unusual pin-ups as a teenager.

"I like smart, weird, funny and sharp.The guys I had crushes on growing up were Ted Koppel and David Letterman", says Barrymore.


Music and Lyrics with Drew and Hugh Grant opens Feb. 14 2007 (aww Valentine's Day)
Lucky You with Drew and Eric (The Incredible Hulk) Bana opens March 16, 2007

Interestingly Lucky You finished production first and has had its release pushed back twice. Not a good sign.

No comments: