Friday, January 02, 2009

On eating 1/2/9

I had a six inch Club from Subway, a handful of chips, three light beers (only kind available), and a glass of lime-aid today.  I have no idea how many calories that is, but it ain't many.  I'm going to gain any weight eating like that.  The thing is I'm not at all hungry.  I go for days like this with one light meal a day.  I lose weight, but that's not what I want.  6'2" 10 stone 9 pounds just isn't healthy for me.

I flat out need to eat more.

Scale weight: 149 (-1) :(

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Seriously...with statements like that, you can pretty much guarantee bomb threats from overweight people worldwide.

Micah Seymour said...

Well, they're overweight because they intake too many calories, and I'm underweight because I intake too few.

Oh and bomb threats are traffic at least.

Anonymous said...

Let's switch hunger centers for a while and it'll be all good. No bombs needed.

Micah Seymour said...

Anytime iris, anytime.