Thursday, December 07, 2006

Posts You Should Be Reading

Glenn Greenwald on how ICE (formerly US Customs) knowingly kept a murderer on its payroll. It wasn't until a DEA agent and his family were almost killed that anyone said anything. And then it was the DEA agent in question -- he was fired. Go read it, its horrifying.

Dr. Pauly on surviving Vegas

Deadspin on Eastern Illinois linebacker Lucious Pusey who legally (and understandably) changed his last name to Seymour, and his hilarious email to Deadspin telling them he was no longer a Pusey. I will, of course, be legally changing my name to Micah Pusey. Heck I can still even be mcsey, just the sey will come from the end of my name not the beginning. And now that I think about it, why didn't he change his name to Seymour Pusey? That's pew-SAY BTW.

No comments: