Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Sully's Underwear Flap

Andrew Sullivan | The Daily Dish: Underwear, Again:
"But I am not sorry for publishing a visual of them. My response is the same to Mormons as it was to Muslims who were offended by my publishing images of Muhammad. This is your taboo, not mine. And this is a free country. If you cannot handle some inspection of your religious practices, then you need to find some other place to live."


Sully's right as usual. In case you wonder what's got some Mormon panties in a wad, it's this.



A picture of LDS "temple garment" that many Mormons wear at all times.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been wanting to see what Mormon Magic underwear looked like for YEARS. I like the girl kind. I think its cute. I also really like the wallpaper they are standing in front of. Awesome.

Anonymous said...

do you really have a right to publish something so sacred? maybe you should attempt to keep something sacred as sacred. Have you no decency?

Anonymous said...

I agree with anonymous. I don't think that it was very big of you to publish something of this nature. It shows that you have no respect for even yourself to exploit something that is sacred as something to be scoffed at.

Micah Seymour said...

Your taboo is my belly laugh, and if you weren't so cowardly as to post anonymously, I'd send you an email telling you so.