Tuesday, July 08, 2003

I love Tiger Woods. Loved him since he destroyed the Masters in 1997. He's better at what he does for fun and profit than I am at anything... fapping included, and lemme tell ya I can rub one out.

Check this out. It's called Tiger Trap, and it's a phrackin Buick commercial. How can you not like this guy?

I love the way he introduces himself. He's on a golf course and he walks up to people and says, "Hi I'm Tiger Woods". These people are golfing for God's sake! There isn't a man, woman or child on the planet that's been on a golf course in the last ten years who doesn't know who Tiger fucking Woods is! The best analogy I can come up with is that your Catholic, you die, you go to the pearly gates, and the guy behind the counter says, "Hi I'm Saint Peter." The problem with that analogy is that there are more golfers who know who Tiger is than there are Catholics who know who Saint Peter is.

No comments: